BREATHE EASY, BREATHE FRESH WITH KLEENAIR
Every homeowner wants a healthy environment for the family.
The quality of indoor air plays a vital role in creating your healthy home. Trust KleenAir and their certified expert services for air duct cleaning in Sacramento to:
- Reduce the symptoms of headaches, allergies, asthma, and other respiratory diseases.
- Eliminate dust mites, pollen, lint, skin dander, pet dander, dust particulates, bacteria, and many other contaminants from your dryer vents and air ducts.
- Improve the efficiency and performance of your dryer and HVAC system, resulting in lower energy bills.
- Increase the efficiency of your dryer by cleaning out the ducts and the vent system.
- Encourage a healthier and cleaner indoor air quality to let your family breathe easier.
What is Duct Cleaning?
Air duct cleaning is performed to eliminate dust, mold, harmful bacteria, and other contaminants from your heating and air conditioning ductwork.
One of the leading environmental health risks in the US is indoor air pollution. Air duct cleaning in Sacramento can help you significantly reduce the number of indoor air contaminants and make your home a healthier place to live.
Schedule an appointment with Got Kleen Air for Air Duct Cleaning in Sacramento
KleenAiris a leading duct cleaning provider in Sacramento. Our technicians complete thorough cleanings to remove contaminants, such as bacteria, mold, and dust. The process of duct cleaning focuses on the elimination of irritants from your ductwork. Consequently, you can prevent excessive home dust and allergies.
The National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA) believes that around 40 pounds of dust are generated every year from day-to-day activities. The HVAC system circulates the
same air in your home five to seven times a day. This means that the dust in your home and any other pollutants are captured into your air ducts, attached to the walls, and accumulated over time. Air duct cleaning in Sacramento enables you to maintain a healthy indoor air quality in your home.
If your air conditioner’s coils are contaminated, the system starts to work harder, utilizing more energy to transfer heat. The HVAC system in a residential or commercial building consumes, on average, 40 to 60 percent of energy. When compared with a unit that has dirty coils, the consumption is 30 to 37 percent more. That makes the importance of maintaining and cleaning your HVAC system clear. Clean air ducts allow you to save both energy and money.
When Should You Book Air Duct Cleaning in Sacramento?
- If you see more dust and dirt in your home, and the need to sweep and dust increases, it is a sign that there is a build-up of contaminants in your air ducts.
- If your utility bills have increased, clean the air ducts to improve efficiency.
- If you suffer from allergies after turning on the airflow, clean the air ducts to remove deposits of dust, mold, and other contaminants that act as triggers.
- If some rooms are receiving little to no airflow from the vents, cleaning air ducts will help restore airflow.