ENJOY EXPERT AIR DUCT CLEANING IN ROSEVILLE WITH KLEENAIR
You want to maintain a healthy environment at home for you and your loved ones. You sweep and dust regularly to ensure that everything is clean and well-maintained. But did you know that the air ducts of your HVAC system can impact the indoor air quality of your home?
Ductwork is mostly situated out of sight above ceilings or behind walls. It is easy to neglect their cleaning and maintenance. Moreover, you cannot adopt the DIY approach for air duct cleaning in Roseville because it requires specialized equipment and skills.
Air ducts that are not clean can lead to allergies, headaches, and other respiratory conditions. Over time, dust, pollen, bacteria, animal dander, and other airborne contaminants accumulate in your air conditioner. This build-up encourages the growth of mildew, fungus, mold spores, and other microbes. When these circulate in your home with the air released from the air ducts, it harms your family’s health and comfort.
One of the leading environmental health risks in the US is indoor air pollution. Air duct cleaning in Roseville can help you significantly reduce the number of air contaminants indoors and make your home a healthier place to live in.
When Should You Book Air Duct Cleaning in Roseville?
- If you see more dust and dirt in your home, and the need to sweep and dust increases, it is a sign that there is a build-up of contaminants in your air ducts.
- If your utility bills have increased, clean the air ducts to improve efficiency.
- If you suffer from allergies after turning on the airflow, clean the air ducts to remove deposits of dust, mold, and other contaminants that act as triggers.
- If some rooms are receiving little to no airflow from the vents, cleaning air ducts will help restore airflow.
How Do We Perform Air Duct Cleaning in Roseville?
When performing air duct cleaning, KleenAir follows the strict guidelines and standards laid out by the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA).
The process followed by our friendly and highly qualified air duct cleaning technicians is as follows:
- Our team will arrive at your home at the scheduled time with specialized tools and equipment.
- Our technicians are courteous and will carefully evaluate the services you have requested. We will also explain in detail the process of air duct cleaning in Roseville.
- Next, we will prepare your home for the procedure. We will make sure that we can easily access all vents and return air ducts and also place corner guards and protective flooring covers wherever necessary.
- We will seal all vents and returns before beginning duct cleaning and put the ducts under negative pressure for increased airflow.
- Using the required tools and equipment, we will eliminate all dust, dirt, mold, and contaminants.
- After we complete the service, we will follow NADCA standards and use a metal access panel to seal the access hole in your main trunk line.
Before we conclude the service, a trained and qualified technician will analyze the air duct cleaning project to ensure that it meets your satisfaction levels. We will be happy to answer any questions that may arise.